[EU] Strategy on EU lobbying

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jul 24 07:43:49 PDT 2017

Hi,

phew - I don't know whether you already were involved in any H2020
activity (we were) - all I know is that this a lot of red tape work ...
guess nobody of us has the time to make that only for OSgeo-EU without
involving your own business or being paid for that. And - that one is
typical for H2020 - you have a rather small chance of success....

Perhaps let's establish our organisation first, then see, what kind of
funding is available and then establish a project team, that is willing
to work on the specific project-drafts.

Just my 2 Cents.
Till