[EU] Chapter creation as NGO

MarĂ­a Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:17:34 PDT 2017

*several tumbleweeds later...*

Any news on this? I know some of you were asking about burocracy on your
own countries, but we didn't jump into any conclusion. Is that it?

Maybe it makes sense to move this forward so we have everything prepared
for FOSS4GEU so we can meet at Paris and sign whatever needs to be signed
to create the chapter officially. Right?

If you are following the discuss mailing list, there is this idea about
having europe legislation over open and free software. And we will need a
lobby to move that forward.