[Europe] Fwd: WG: LAST CALL! - High-level conference: Shaping our digital future - Brussels - 25 April

Dirk Frigne dirk at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 17 08:21:04 PDT 2018

Dear list,

Peter Löwe indicated me  the following conference about digital
transformation.

My question: who is planning to register for this conference to
represent OSGeo and what should be the message we want to bring there as
a community?

If nobody is planning to go, and we have a clear message to bring, I
would consider to register myself and represent OSGeo and OSGeo Europe,
but therfor I need your support.

Waiting for feedback ...

Deadline is April 18.

Dirk.