[Europe] status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jul 4 06:53:46 PDT 2019

Dear Till,

Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's important to
move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We should
update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see who is interested
about this discussion and who will attend in person.

See you soon in Bucharest,
Vasile