[Europe] status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Sat Jul 6 13:32:31 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first
circumnavigation of the Earth properly.

It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?

See you soon,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 12:44 de 06/07/19, Jachym Cepicky escreveu:
> hi, any chance, someone will pick the foss4g-europe next year?
>
> Dne so 6. 7. 2019 8:29 uživatel Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de
> <mailto:till.adams at fossgis.de>> napsal:
>
>     Dear list,
>
>     as follow up to my previous email, I've created a WIKI page. Feel free
>     to add your name to the list of participants and also topics for
>     the agenda:
>
>     https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AM_FOSS4G2019_Bucharest
>
>     Regards, Till
>

>     Am 04.07.19 um 16:08 schrieb Till Adams:
>     > @Vasile,
>     >
>     > will do,
>     >
>     > Till
>     >
>     > Am 04.07.19 um 15:53 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>     >> Dear Till,
>     >>
>     >> Thank you for bringing this topic back to the table. It's
>     important to
>     >> move forward. BLOC will do the best to facilitate the meeting. We
>     >> should update the wiki page (or setup a dedicated one) to see
>     who is
>     >> interested about this discussion and who will attend in person.
>     >>
>     >> See you soon in Bucharest,
>     >> Vasile
>     >>
>     >> On 04/07/2019 10:41, Till Adams wrote:
>     >>> Dear OSGeo-Europe community,
>     >>>
>     >>>
>     >>> sorry, I haven't been at FOSS4G-EU in Guimarães last year, so
>     I do not
>     >>> know, if there anything happened.
>     >>>
>     >>> Looking at the WIKI, I've seen that we all missed up our last
>     scheduled
>     >>> board meeting end of April *2018* (me included).
>     >>>
>     >>> Maybe we should take the chance, that we'll have the global
>     FOSS4G in
>     >>> Europe this year and schedule a OSGEO-Europe meeting during
>     FOSS4G in
>     >>> Bucharest?
>     >>>
>     >>>
>     >>> I am confident, that BLOC will find a room for us.
>     >>>
>     >>>
>     >>> Kind regards,
>     >>>
>     >>> Till
>     >>>
>     >>>
>     >>> Europe mailing list
>     >>> Europe at lists.osgeo.org <mailto:Europe at lists.osgeo.org>
>     >>>
>     >>
>     > Europe mailing list
>     > Europe at lists.osgeo.org <mailto:Europe at lists.osgeo.org>
Logo*   Geomaster, LDA*
  *VENHA DESCOBRIR O CAMINHO DO OPEN SOURCE CONNOSC**O

*

Avenida Barros e Soares
N.º 423, 4715-214 Braga
VAT/NIF510 906 109