[Europe] [OSGeo AGM 2021] [Action required] present the activities of Europe local Chapter at the OSGeo AGM

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Aug 19 00:26:26 PDT 2021

Hello Europe Local Chapter,

we invite you and your team to present the local chapter at the OSGeo
AGM 2021.

This year we will publish the OSGeo AGM video in advance of FOSS4G [1].

You find all important information about the AGM at [5].

It would be great if someone could volunteer to present the status at
the AGM. Please send me an email and I will provide an upload link for
the video.

Timeline
-----------------------
- 2021-08-30: upload your video and update the AGM slides [2]
- 2021-09-10: AGM 2021 complete video will be published
- 2021-10-01: 11h Argentinian Time Zone (14:00 UTC) Join the OSGeo AGM
2021 meeting at FOSS4G [3] [4]

If you have questions or problems with the upload of your video please
let us know secretary (at) osgeo (dot) org.

Stay safe,

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Secretary

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvJEf8hXbyeVqaYaS8sLvw