[Europe] [OSGeo AGM 2021] [Action required] present the activities of Europe local Chapter at the OSGeo AGM

adams at osgeo.org adams at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 18 23:10:43 PDT 2021

Dear European chapter!

I know there was not much activity, but at least we planned (and
postproned) a FOSS4G Europe! Did any further activities under the
European chapter umbrella take place and is someone willing to present them.

In case no one wants to, I can also present them, as I will join the AM
anyway - but I need some "food" for this ;-9

Regards, Till