[fdo-dev] fdo 3.1.0 on fedora core 5

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 8 10:06:49 EDT 2006

This problem has not been fixed in the 3.1.0 release posted to the OSGeo
site. However, this issue has been addressed in 3.2.0, which is the
current version of FDO in the FDO OSGeo Subversion and subprojects.
(NOTE to use FDO 3.2.0 with MapGuide you will also have to retrieve and
build the MapGuide source from the MapGuide OSGeo Subversion)

The solution to this issue was to remove the class qualifier from class
method declarations in the offending FDO header files.