FDO + C#

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 28 08:13:54 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm completely stucked and don't know how to start.
I would like to some C# code to read/write SHP files

I've browsed "the Essential FDO" and the "FDO Dev
Guide" but can't understand how to start.
I can't even understand which references I have to add
to my .NET solution so that I'm able to browse the FDO
classes...

A bit of help would be greatly appreciated, and a
sample would be wonderful !

thx

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com