[fdo-dev] Classes and properties in SHP providers

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 1 10:27:07 EST 2006

I believe the number of capabilities will just keep growing. Rationale:
it is absurd to think otherwise :-).

Now, I believe there was a better method to support capabilities:
instead of "SuportsThat()" methods we could have just one method
"Supports( that )" on the connection, where "that" is an enum. Some
advantages:
- way less methods on the interfaces
- makes the maintance less painful (right now we need to touch ALL
providers, just to say "not supported").

Just an idea...

Dan.