[fdo-dev] FdoIInsert Batch Insert

Pierre Dalcourt pierre.dalcourt at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 1 11:28:55 EST 2006

Hi Haris,

SHP Provider implements batch insert, but I don't think there is much
optimization there currently.  The current implementation basically
allows batch insert but I don't think  it doesn't provide any
significant advantage performance-wise over regular insert.  It could
very likely be optimized but not sure how much gain you could get out of
it.

Pierre

  _____