[fdo-dev] SHP build broken in trunk

Dan Stoica dan.stoica at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 9 11:34:56 EST 2006

I mean the current requirement is only to merge into trunk. No testing.
A build problem is easy to fix as opposed to a run time one.

In short, dropping untested code is not a proffesional thing to do.

Besides, what's the purpose of a branch other than being a sandbox?

BTW, I missed those 2 files because SVN merge didn't work and I merged
the hard way instead...

Dan.

  _____