[fdo-dev] GDAL version in the trunk

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 6 15:01:47 EDT 2006

On Linux it does. However on my Linux laptop I never had a problem
anyway since libraries get installed in /usr which is automatically
visible, even without having a special --with- option. I simply deleted
thirdparty in order to compile against the available libraries. :-) On
x64, the stuff in thirdparty doesn't really compile anyway, but that's a
whole different discussion.

Traian