[fdo-dev] fdo 3.2

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Oct 26 12:19:09 EDT 2006

Thank you.
Sometimes I use this mailing list not only to discuss how things are
working now, but also to open talk what I  or I ran into situation's
while using FDO, hope that is ok.

In King.Oracle besides trying to do without metadata as much as possible
I have plans to support it also.
I would like to support Autodesk FDO Metadata for Oracle. I suppose this
is ok, in sense of licensees, open source etc ?

Thanks,
Haris