[fdo-dev] sdf provider

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Oct 31 18:16:38 EST 2006

Thanks, now I got it.

Haris

________________________________

From: Traian Stanev [mailto:traian.stanev at autodesk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 12:13 AM
To: dev at fdo.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [fdo-dev] sdf provider

In the past, the SDF provider did not require a non-null value for the
spatial context association of the geometry property. This is because
there is one spatial context, so it is clear which one to use and there
was no need to link the geometry property to the spatial context.
Therefore there are existing files with null association.

Traian