TestRunner project

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Sep 21 17:15:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't know why, but TestRunner project is omitted during FDO
compilation on Windows. Here is screenshot with message underlined in red:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/fdo-testrunner-not-build.png

Unfortunately, I have only polish version of Windows system,
so the message is in polish.

It means:

Project "TestRunner" has not been selected to compiler for Debug|Win32
configuration.

However, the same message is thrown for Release. So, I assume the
problem is with configuration of dependencies between projects.
Please, could anyone take a look at it and tell me where is the problem?
Thanks in advance.

I build Thirdparty module using:

- for release
.\build_thirdparty.bat -a=buildinstall -o=C:\fdo

- for debug
.\build_thirdparty.bat -a=buildinstall -o=C:\fdo -c=debug