[fdo-internals] PSC Meeting Tomorrow?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 3 15:31:08 EDT 2007

I'll be there, but would prefer Thursdays at the same time as the
MapGuide PSC meetings as an ongoing time if that's at all possible.

I've fixed Haris' name on the agenda (one s), added a point about
upgrading to GDAL 1.4.1 (it fixes some locale issues in world files),
and added a pointer on how to launch Chatzilla without opening Firefox
first.