[fdo-internals] MySQL libraries...

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 20 14:19:07 EDT 2007

No we are not distributing MySQL libraries.

Here are the instructions from the FDO OpenSource build README:

---

In order to build the MySQL Provider, you will need to download and
install the MySQL 5.0 Windows client and developer components from:

        http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html

Following the installation set the following FDO Windows environment
variable:

        set FDOMYSQL=[MySQL developer components path]

        e.g. set FDOMYSQL=c:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0

---