[fdo-internals] Meeting?

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Thu Aug 9 02:46:35 EDT 2007

Unfortunately I cannot personally commit to a meeting. I am in San
Rafael tied up with corporate stuff all this week and then I am taking a
couple of weeks off (Aug 10-24 inclusive). During those two weeks I will
be mostly without internet access and if my wife catches me near the
computer I may not return :)

However I would encourage the PSC to meet without me, if for no other
reason than to make a list of the outstanding issues and discuss next
steps toward getting this project moving forward.

Bob