[fdo-internals] svn:ignore settings for Linux

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 14 17:39:16 EST 2007

Greg Boone wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea.

Folks,

I have applied svn:ignore properties so that after a full build in
the Fdo core tree nothing will show up in an "svn status" report as new
and possibly needing to be committed.  Still a bunch of output files
from UnitTest will show up if that is run.

Closing:
   http://trac.osgeo.org/trac/fdo/ticket/2