[fdo-internals] subversion branches

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Feb 22 10:26:02 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I would like to propose that the trunk be removed from all the old
> repositories and that the 3.2.x branch be removed from the new merged
> repository to avoid confusion and possibly misapplied patches in the
> future.  I am prepared to do this task if there is agreement.

Frank,

I use 3.2.x branch of fdocore for my PostGIS provider.
I was told to use 3.2.x to be compatible with Map 3D Hammerhead
and MapGuide 1.1.x.

Here is the exact URL I use:

https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdocore/branches/3.2.x/

Now, what's the difference between the URL above and this new one below?

https://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/branches/3.2.x