[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] Summer of Code Projects

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 23 15:50:40 EST 2007

Jason Birch wrote:
> If you haven't committed to SVN since the change in servers, then someone
> will have to set up a new LDAP account for you and grant you the appropriate
> role for commit access to FDO.  This same account is what you will use for
> the Trac Wiki updates.

Haris / Jason,

Haris has an account (userid: haris) carried over from the collabnet
configuration.  If needed, I can reset the password manually.

> The current URL for King.Oracle is:
> https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk/Providers/KingOracle/
> <https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk/Providers/KingOracle/>

Note that this is where trunk lives.  It is unclear whether Haris
may want to update things in the 3.2.x branch as well which would
live at:

  https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdooracle/branches/3.2.x/Providers/KingOracle

> Tortoise SVN should work just fine once you get an account set up.

Correct.

> The FDO folks should be able to answer any other questions you might have.
>
> Bob, Greg, I'd really appreciate it if this account could be set up as
> quickly as possible and Haris given whatever info he needs to upload his
> current code.  Mateusz could really benefit from using this as a template
> for some of the stuff he's doing with the PostGIS provider, and he gets a
> lot of work done on weekends :)

I can be reached in irc in #mapguide or #osgeo to facilitate account setup
or answer infrastructure related questions.