[fdo-internals] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Announce] FOSS4G 2007 Call forWorkshops Reminder]

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Feb 26 11:09:16 EST 2007

Mateusz,

Do you think the workshop should focus on developing a simple provider,
e.g. an "Introduction to Provider Development" or more on using the API?
In the second scenario you could envision writing a small client tool of
some sort while demonstrating various aspects of the API along the way.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Bob