[fdo-internals] Repeated header inclusion guards

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 27 08:16:29 EST 2007

Hi Mateusz,

This one has been fixed in the trunk but is still present in the 3.2.x
(3.2.2) branch. Greg would know better, but a trac ticket could likely
be opened against 3.2.2 and fixed by backporting from the trunk.

I'm not 100% sure if the fix introduces a binary compatibility change
(it could only be applied to 3.2.x if it didn't). However, that could be
investigated by whoever gets assigned the ticket.

Brent.