[Fdo_dev] About RDBI's get_gen_id() function

Badreddine Karoui badreddine.karoui at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 11 09:09:19 EST 2007

We've been committing code for over a week into the 3.2.x branch. As far
as I know everything is ok.

How often you need to change code that is not specific to PostGIS
provider? This particular change seems to be a no-op as far as the other
providers and I'm wondering if this is an isolated an rare event, it
should probably be merged sooner than later into the main branches. We
don't want to end up at one point in the future not being able to
integrate the PostGIS provider because we would not be allowed to make
such a change to other providers.

Badreddine