[fdo-internals] xmin and xmax are reserved keywords

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Mon Jan 15 08:27:35 EST 2007

Hi Mateusz,

Does PostGIS support double quote delimiting for table and column names
in select statements?

If it does then another option might be to double-quote delimit these
names in the select statements issued by the Schema Manager. This would
be a fairly small change to utilities/SchemaMgr/src/Ph/Field.cpp.

The GenericRdbms feature command implementations already do quote
delimiting for the SQL that they generated so it would be good to do
this in the Schema Manager as well.

Brent.