[fdo-internals] Using new SVN for PostGIS

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Jan 16 14:42:25 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm about to start back committing PostGIS FDO to my branch, and I'd
like to ask for recommended strategy regarding fdocore.

Currently, I work on PostGIS FDO using fdocore in r594, from 2006-12-11.
I see there has bene plenty of new changes made to the fdocore/trunk.
Now, should I update my copy of fdocore with current fdocore\trunk or
better with of of branches for 3.2 ?

Which version my PostGIS FDO will be reviewed and merged with,
let's say at the beginning of February ?

Best regards