[fdo-internals] [motion] Removal of trunk/www

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 4 12:49:26 EDT 2007

Humph :)

OK, I'll think it out a bit more next time.

I'd like to work with Tyler to port the LDAP auth, revision tracking,
and file management modules that are in use on the main OSGeo Drupal
site into our Drupal repository.  Does anyone object to this?  If I
don't get any negative response by tomorrow, I'll work towards getting
this part of the puzzle out of the way.

I'll also likely bring a motion that Greg commit the Doxygen config
files to SVN, FrankW set up way of updating the documentation (either
through a cron job or a web-accessible "trigger" script), and once this
is in place, Greg remove www from the repository.

As an option, we could also have Mateusz dump/filter/load the
repository, so that SVN doesn't carry all that baggage into the future.