[fdo-internals] fdogdal <Bounds> support for 3.2.x

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Jun 14 02:37:37 EDT 2007

I think it is very important to get latest GDAL included into MapGuide
1.2, even if it means new FDO version or delay for MapGuide 1.2.

BTW:
In current process changes in provider are tied to version change of FDO
even FDO itself hasn't been changed.
If some provider has improvements I don't see it as a new version of
FDO.
I am thinking if it would be better that providers has its own
version's.

Haris