[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] Fdo2Fdo

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 1 17:29:50 EST 2007

I think that the FDO2FDO app really belongs under the FDO project
(http://fdo.osgeo.org/) rather than MapGuide.

My personal opinion is that it should have its own page on the FDO
project's web site, with you having write access to it, but I'm not
directly involved in the FDO project :)

Linking to it from the MapGuide project website would be a great idea
though, so that our users have easy access to it.

The link that Greg posted will not work (because it doesn't exist yet)
but the following should:

https://svn.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk/Utilities/

If you've got a local version of the FDO trunk, you should just be able
to add it to that.  I think that you'll have to add the Fdo2Fdo
directory yourself (recursively) and then check in the contents.