[fdo-internals] fgf 2d - 3d

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 22 18:53:01 EDT 2007

If you send me your exact requirements (A set of function definition(s)
with input parameters and return types would do) I would be happy to
write up an RFC.

There is no set schedule when Autodesk will get to the point to start
this task itself and a set of final requirements may be weeks away. If I
write the RFC and get the PSC (which includes Autodesk members :-)) to
agree and approve then we could move this process forward more quickly.
I see no reason why you could not implement it in the FDO API yourself.

Greg

  _____