[fdo-internals] [motion] Removal of trunk/www

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed May 30 14:16:28 EDT 2007

I agree with this in general, but maybe we can do something like the
MapGuide vault:

trunk/Source  -- this is where source is
trunk/www -- this is the www stuff

Then developers can map the source directory rather than the main trunk
and thus skip getting of /www all the time. Getting of /www has always
been an annoyance for me also, since I have Fdo subversion trees on 5
computers.

Traian