[fdo-internals] FDO 3.3 compatible MrSID and ECW Plugins

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Nov 25 20:42:17 EST 2007

For the ECW provider and what I believe is the distributed MapGuide GDAL DLL, I'm getting "The procedure entry point ??1CPLMutexHolder@@QAE!XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library gdal14.dll"

The MrSID plugin appears to work.

With your SDK dll, everything works fine.  Except that I'm still seeing the faint white line on the image boundaries with the ECW plugin (and not on the SID one?) Different images though.

Jason

From: Frank Warmerdam
Subject: Re: [fdo-internals] FDO 3.3 compatible MrSID and ECW Plugins

I have prepared new plugins based on the GDAL 1.4.4 RC1 source.

I'd appreciate folks trying the above plugins.  The whole VC8 build SDK is
available at:

   http://home.gdal.org/dl/gdal14_vc8/gdal144_vc8_sdk.zip

though this should not in theory be needed.