[fdo-internals] RE: FdoThreadCapability

Douglas douglas at cpqd.com.br
Wed Oct 10 12:16:58 EDT 2007

Actually I'm not using the WFS Provider, we developed our own provider.  The
FDO API we are using is from the 3.2.x branch (all with MapGuide Open Source
1.2.0 as client).

I observed that all other providers (at least the ones on the 3.2.x branch)
are returning PerConnectionThreaded capability. Is this property really
used?
It makes no sense for our provider to execute one request at a time because
the request hard processing is done in other machines... it could be
parallelized... the map is taking toooooooo much time to get refreshed....
:(