[fdo-internals] RE: [fdo-users] How to submit new FDO Provider?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 11 11:33:53 EDT 2007

And maybe a pointer to information on the NEN1878.  Google isn't very
helpful on this for me.

Have we started collecting contributor agreements yet?  I think we
should probably look at this asap if not.

From: Greg Boone
Subject: RE: [fdo-users] How to submit new FDO Provider?

In conjunction with the RFC, it would really help if you could write a
summary of you goals, objectives, activities and future plans for your
provider and send it to the fdo-internals email alias. This will help
all of the FDO community understand and use your new provider.