[fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 17 13:02:46 EDT 2007

Here is the my notes on list of incubation TODO items generated from our
discussions at FOSS4G:

1) Review and post an updated version of FDO source code Contributor
Agreement
2) Ensure that all current FDO contributors/developers have signed the
Contributor Agreement
3) Perform a new Provenance Review and post the results to:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FDO_Provenance_Review -- IN PROGRESS.
Assigned to Greg Boone for follow-up.
4) Start having regular FDO PSC meetings
5) Update the FDO Incubation Status Page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FDO_Incubation_Status -- DONE
6) Clarify the FDO coding standards referenced from:
http://fdo.osgeo.org/developer.html -- DONE
7) Clarify the FDO release cycle Road Map going forward

If there are other items that community members feel need to be added to
the list, please let me know.

As for the comment regarding the incubation committees requirement for a
further 2 months of open communication, it is not clear in my mind what
exactly is required. Can you elaborate?