[fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Oct 17 13:27:52 EDT 2007

There is one WMS RFC that I need to write and would like to have
incorporated into 3.3.0. I will be looking into this week and reporting
back to the community in short order. Other than that, I see no other
RFC's or structural changes required for this release. That being said,
I would like to enhance the PostGIS, OGR and King* Provider build
processes so that they can be built using the same mechanisms and
processes as the other FDO Providers in the trunk. This can be done
after the beta and before the final 3.3.0 release.

Finally, I do see 3.3.1 as being a bug fix release. It is not intended
to contain new features.