[fdo-internals] FDO Provenance Review

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 19 19:58:53 EDT 2007

Greg Boone wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have updated the FDO Provenance page at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FDO_Provenance_Review
>

> Can I get other members to validate that the results are accurate. This
> is especially true when documenting which developers/organizations
> contributed code to, or submitted code to, a respective FDO SVN directory.

Greg,

I have reviewed the document (it's long!) and I don't see any problems.

Working out the license/terms of the unit test data files may be difficult.
I can speak for a bunch of the raster files (many from USGS, DOD and
PCI GeoTIFF samples), but not all of course.

I will say I'm somewhat uncomfortable with having data of hard to
track sources in the source tarballs.