[fdo-internals] New discussion topic

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Oct 24 01:48:16 EDT 2007

Jason and Matt,

Yes I agree and generally we will do that. Please realize however that
some of these have been around longer than FDO has been open source. The
connection pooling concept for example was written well over a year ago,
well before we had a PSC. No kidding...we really just pulled everything
we had that was an internal spec and posted them to see what gets traction.

Bob