[fdo-internals] FDO Conributor Agrements

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Oct 29 16:07:22 EDT 2007

Daniel,

It is my plan to sync the FDO and MapGuide agreements. These are the new
agreements that are (a) project specific and (b) include both a
corporate and individual versions. I just decided since FDO needed them
now I would vet them for review here and once they are adopted by FDO,
then I would motion to accept them in the MG PSC.

Bob