[fdo-internals] Stepping Down...

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Sep 4 18:03:24 EDT 2007

I would like to formally request to step down as FDO PSC Chair. I simply
do not have the cycles to perform the role, and with taking on OSGeo
board responsibilities it means I have even less time than I did before.
I would however like to stay on as a PSC member. In my place I would
like to nominate Greg Boone as PSC Chair. Greg is one of (if not the
most) active member on the mailing list today and an active contributor
to the FDO technology.

At this point this is for discussion only. I thought we should discuss
this before I make a motion to make it official. Feel free to suggest /
nominate other candidates as well.

Regards,
Bob