[fdo-internals] Vote: FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Badreddine Karoui badreddine.karoui at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 1 12:29:10 EDT 2008

Actually, it's been an outstanding request to make SDF play nice with SQLite and it's the logical next step for the SDF provider. Mostly for non-technical reason, we never got around to work on that next step. If we do and should do, then these 2 providers become very similar if not the same.

Badreddine