[fdo-internals] Vote: FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Badreddine Karoui badreddine.karoui at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 1 13:02:49 EDT 2008

The upgraded SDF provider can easily support the FdoSqlCommand and SQL passthrough. That would be a trivial command to implement.
I think the main benefit of using SQLite compliant file would be to have other non-Fdo tools access to the file. At least that's the request I've seen many times. Something like having an ODBC or ADO.Net access to the SDF file.

Badreddine