[fdo-internals] Vote: FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 3 11:39:39 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

Personally, I would like to see additional deliberation on this issue before it is formally adopted.

While the ideas expressed in the RFC are interesting and have merit, I do not believe we have fully addressed the proposed future roadmaps for the SDF and SQLite providers and how they are to be positioned and supported within the FDO community. Also, I do not believe we have fully explored all the possibilities of taking the SDF code stream and functionality and moving it to meet the objectives outlined in RFC 16.

The fact that we only have 3 votes so far, speaks to these facts.

Regards,