[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 14 -- FDO Release Manager and ReleaseProcess

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 3 14:00:32 EDT 2008

I am happy with this proposal as it stands.  Is it worth explicitly
mentioning that the RM should communicate status to the -internals list
during the release cycle?

I don't know if this position could effectively be undertaken by a
non-ADSK member at this point, but more transparency in the process is
important, and I think that as the project matures this limitation will
go away.

Jason