[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 14 -- FDO Release Manager and ReleaseProcess

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 3 16:40:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have some questions.

RFC Freeze Date: How do we determine that date? Will it be before end of development, e.g. 'n' weeks before end of development?

For RFCs that appear after the RFC freeze date, they can simply roll into the next release.

Feature freeze date: So, what do we do with any components that have not been completed by this date? They have to be removed from the release?

Beta releases: 2-3 betas plus a couple of release candidates seems like a lot of separate releases within that 2 month period.

Thanks,
Orest.