[fdo-internals] RE: FDO OSGeo PostGIS Provider

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 4 17:18:43 EDT 2008

At this time, SQL Server Spatial for 3.2.x is submitted and built from the http://svn.osgeo.org/fdordbms/branches/3.2.x  repository. I would really like it that we put the PostGIS 3.2.x code somewhere central so that is can be maintained and accessed by the community.

Based on previous patches and PostGIS involvement, I will add Bruno as a contributor.

Greg