[fdo-internals] PostGIS and Spatial context question

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 9 12:07:02 EDT 2008

I don't know how it is now, but it used to be that some of the WKT codes
that Proj.4 emitted did not map properly into CSMap.  There was quite a
bit of work done on this for a previous MapGuide or maybe Studio
release, but I'm not sure where the changes were made.  I wonder if this
CS wasn't addressed?

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/27582/

Can you try using a more common CS, like UTM?

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/32631/

From: Orest Halustchak
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] PostGIS and Spatial context question

The spatial context should also have the coordinate system wkt string.
This information is used to look up the corresponding coordinate system
definition in the Mentor catalog.