[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 22 19:48:33 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

The data reads fine in my manual tests, but Jason pointed out that it errors out in MapGuide. One thing I noticed is that some of the geometry columns have an SRID equal to 0, meaning they don't have a coord sys. Was that intentional? Generally FDO data sources are required to have a coordinate system, so this is what could be causing the problem in MapGuide.

Traian