[fdo-internals] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Jobs] ** Crutial opening for GIS
mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Aug 20 08:28:22 EDT 2008
For those who do not monitor the OSGeo Jobs mailing list but would be
interested, I'm forwarding message (see below) about job opening for
which MapGuide experts in Europe are wanted. I've assumed many of them
have subscribed to FDO mailing lists as well.
Original available from Jobs Archive:
Feel free to forward this message to MapGuide mailing lists.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OSGeo-Jobs] ** Crutial opening for GIS Professionals***
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:22:06 +0530
From: Roopa K <roopa.k at satvikinc.com>
To: <jobs at lists.osgeo.org>
Further to your information on links from Google & LinkedIn. We could
find few data on GIS related topic. I was wondering if you could help me
on my job.
Please find the opportunity that we have with our client at Brussels.
Let us know your views on the same.
GIS - profile for set-up prototypes
- Integrate adress search function with Mapguide for GEORAMSES fase 3
- Update TeleAtlase data for Mapguide.
- Creation of prototypes for Traffic Control to be able to make a choice
of technology (Webtechnology: Mapguide or off-line with
desktoptechnology: Mapinfo Pro).
- Capacitymap for OCAPI with automatisation in Mapinfo Pro.
- Setup testing with Mapguide for management of vectordata and aerial
- Support the startup of a map library
- Independant, technical all-rounder in GIS with knowledge of as much as
possible technologies mentioned in responsabilities.
- Experience in the setup of GIS - projects.
- Experience with large amounts of vector- or rasterdata is a plus.
- Base knowledge of relational databases (Access, Oracle).
- Passive bilangual French-Dutch.
- Being able to do independantly functional and technical analysis.
Personal Skills: 2-3 days a week
Languages: Dutch, French, English
Job location: Brussels
Contract Duration: 75 days [ Working days]
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send across
your updated resume in MS WORD format to roopa.k at satvikinc.com with the
following details (MUST).
Total IT experience:
Current rates[gross] / day:
Expected rates[gross] / day:
Would appreciate if you can refer your friends or forward this email to
them for this excellent opening.
Roopa S. Kumar
SATVIK Labs Pvt.ltd
D2 Casa Lavelle, 85 Lavelle Road,
Bangalore, India - 560 001
Ph: 91 80 40453032 Fax: 91 80 40453060
GSM: +91 9740833066
Mateusz Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net
Charter Member of OSGeo, http://osgeo.org
More information about the fdo-internals