[fdo-internals] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Jobs] ** Crutial opening for GIS Professionals***]

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Aug 20 08:28:22 EDT 2008

Folks,

For those who do not monitor the OSGeo Jobs mailing list but would be
interested, I'm forwarding message (see below) about job opening for
which MapGuide experts in Europe are wanted. I've assumed many of them
have subscribed to FDO mailing lists as well.

Original available from Jobs Archive:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/jobs/2008-August/000027.html

Feel free to forward this message to MapGuide mailing lists.

Best regards,
Mateusz